SPSS Statistics Essential Training.
In this course, author Barton Poulson takes a practical, visual and non-mathematical approach to the basics of Statistical concepts and data analysis in SPSS, the Statistical package for business, government, research and academic organization. From importing Spreadsheets to creating regression models to exporting presentation graphics, this course covers all the basics, with emphasis on clarity, interpretation, communicability and application.
• Importing and entering data
• Creating descriptive charts
• Modifying and selecting cases
• Calculating descriptive and inferential statistics
• Modeling associations with correlations, contingency tables and multiple regression
• Formatting and exporting tables and charts