Unlocking Alcatel Modems/MiFis/Routers have been the most toughest guide in modem unlocking, but Tech Avenue sees it as a vitality to assist anyone who has a problem unlocking this device.
1. Power off your device.
2. Put in a sim from another carrier
3. Power on the router.
4. Get it connected to either your phone or PC.
5. Lunch your browser.
6. Go to the URL 192 - show phone - Enter
7. The device Web UI will open and you will see enter device password. Now put in admin. That is a default password if not changed. Then login. After that a space provided for you to enter the unlock code will be there.
8. Get your unlock code from + 233 - show phone -
9. Click or tap unlock.
Done your Alcatel locked modem/mifi/router is now free to use all sims from all networks.
NOTE: Please do not try just any code because it may block your MiFi permanently.