Unlock Huawei E8372h-153
Huawei E8372 is new LTE Category 4 USB Stick, which is integrated with WiFi Hotspot to support multiple (Up to 10) WiFi users to connect simultaneously via WiFi. The functions of Huawei E8372 is very similar to Huawei E8278 WiFi modem.
Huawei E8372 has a built-in modem from Huawei Hisilicom, which supports LTE Cat4 with up to 150Mbit/s for downlink and 50Mbit/s for uplink. The DC-HSPA+/UMTS and GSM/EDGE networks are backward. On the side of Huawei E8372, there are two exteranal antenna ports (Type TS-9). The operation of the Huawei E8372 is either via the browser or the Huawei Mobile WiFi app, which is available for Android and iOS devices.
Let’s have a look on the Huawei E8273 sub-models, which is currently tested and unlockable.
1. Huawei E8372h-927
2. Huawei E8372h-510
3. Huawei E8372h-511
4. Huawei E8372h-153
5. Huawei E8372h-607
6. Other sub-models can also be unlocked!
1. Connect your Huawei E8372h-153 to PC with default SIM card.
2. Let it install the drivers and software which is required to run by Huawei E8372 wingle.
3. It will open the software of the dongle automatically.
4. Close the software of MTN Ghana Huawei E8372 and eject the device from PC.
5. Now change the default SIM card with any another Network provider.
6. Again plug to PC.
7. The device will ask you for NCK code / SIMLock Code / Unlock Code.
8. Enter here 8 digit Unlock code and click Apply.
Now your Huawei E8372 4G data card is successfully unlocked. Create a new profile according to the SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Unlock code charge for MTN Huawei E8372 is only GHC 30 while paying mention model and IMEI in the transaction. Contact us: + 233 - show phone - 1686
WARNING: DO NOT ENTER WRONG CODES AS YOUR DEVICE WILL BE PERMANENTLY BLOCKED