National Research Seminar 102 details. Is the second (2nd) edition of the innovative capacity building seminar.
Masilla Ghana Foundation, Care for Deprived Communities and Oxford research group is inviting NGOs, CSOs, FBOs, CBOs, etc. to attend our upcoming 2-day training seminar.
Our maiden edition of the National Research Seminar 101 which took place in February this year witnessed amazing participants and facilitators, we believe information and data management is the strongest element in nation development. In Ghana NGOs are doing a lot nationally and with a little support in capacity building such as “National Research Seminar” NGOs will be empowered to become the third force in national development.
Why you should attend this training Seminar ?
Come and learn how to use the four(4) oracles of a sustainable NGO.
1. Learn how to write an impact prove winning proposal
2. Learn how to raise funds locally and internationally
3. How to position your project and services to attract the needed support
4. To network for business and personal development.
5. To update your knowledge in the current data management and data gathering to support your bids
6. How to be locally and internationally visible in this competitive market.
7. To create a personal relationship with researchers and data management professionals.
Our professionals will train NGOs, young business executives and individuals on how to use *The four(4) oracles for a sustainable NGO:*
1. Proposal writing
3. Packaging and Visibility
4. Data Collection
Masilla Ghana Foundation, Care for Deprived Communities and Oxford research group are notable organizations with experienced professionals that focus on
using data to alleviate poverty across the globe, therefore well positioned to provide this training seminar. We also have over 10 years’ experience in
project management hence this seminar will contribute largely to opportunities available for funding and grants using accurate data to support your bids.
We will run two(2) training seminars, the 1st one will be held in Accra and the 2nd will be held in Tamale.
*Theme* : Impacting NGOs through capacity building for nation development
1st Seminar – Accra
*Date* : Thursday 8th and Friday 9th August 2019
*Venue* : University of Ghana, Ghana Korea IAC, Balm Library
Time: 9:00am prompt
2nd Seminar – Tamale
*Date* : Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd August 2019
*Venue* : Tiicles guest house behind Tamale Technical University close to the Flemish bar
Time: 9:00am prompt
*Registration is Ghc 250 per participant*
· Registration fee covers tuition, softcopy handouts, lunch and coffee breaks
. Certificate of participation
1. Complete the registration form
2. Decide which medium you would like to make your payment whether through mobile money or bank deposit.
i. Payment through mobile money transfer: If you make payment using this medium, send us a message starting with “NRS102” Your name, then amount paid and the
mobile money vendor name. After sending the message we will send you your registration code "
ii. Payment through Bank deposit: If you make payment through this medium, send us a scanned copy of the deposit slip. We will send you your registration
code shortly after we receive your message"
Deadline for registration is 1st August for Accra and 15th August for Tamale,
Big opportunities for NGOs, young business executives and individuals
Report this ad