OLX

LoginSell
₵375
Image of He Wood by DSQUARED² 100ml

Bennifiscent Fragrance Fanatics

View Profile
₵375

He Wood by DSQUARED² 100ml

Chat

He Wood by DSQUARED² 100ml

He Wood by DSQUARED² is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are violet and violet leaf; middle notes are vetiver and cedar; base notes are amber, musk and fir. Your money back guaranteed if it's proven to be fake. You can bet on it. Free delivery to a convenient location. 95% OF OUR FIRST TIME BUYERS RECOMMEND US TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THE OTHER 5% ACTUALLY BUY FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. ALSO, WHEN OUR CLIENTS HAVE AN IMPORTANT OCCASION, THEY USE FRAGRANCES THEY BOUGHT FROM US. GET FREE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS FROM US TOO. My number is always on! if you find it off blame the network. SO KINDLY KEEP CALLING UNTIL IT GOES THROUGH OR SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON THE TIGO!

Bennifiscent Fragrance Fanatics

View Profile
₵375

He Wood by DSQUARED² 100ml

Chat
SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND

Free Classifieds in Ghana. © 2006-2017 OLX