1. Present news stories and other contents
2. Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
3.Conduct interviews with news personnel and others
4.Give reviews of newly released newspaper, video, music etc
5. Interact with viewers/users on social media sites
1. Should be residing in Kumasi. This is a must.
2. Should have completed a course in journalism, TV/Radio presentation or similar program.
3. Working experience not require. Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
4. Should be fluent in at least one akan language (twi, fante etc). Ability to blend the English language with an Akan language is a plus.
5. Should be active, loud, presentable and lively.
6. Ability to listen and read an item to quickly and fully understand the message and then communicate effectively .
7.Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Call/Whatsapp using the number on this page to apply.
Report this ad