Unlock Airtel Alcatel ONETOUCH Y600D & tiGo Y610D
Unlocking Alcatel Modems/MiFis/Routers have been the most toughest guide in modem unlocking, but Tech Avenue sees it as a vitality to assist anyone who has a problem unlocking this device.
1. Power off your device.
2. Put in a sim from another carrier
3. Power on the router.
4. Get it connected to either your phone or PC.
5. Lunch your browser.
6. Go to the URL 192.168.1.1 Enter
7. The device Web UI will open and you will see enter device password. Now put in admin. That is a default password if not changed. Then login. After that a space provided for you to enter the unlock code will be there.
8. Get your unlock code from +233206227001
9. Click or tap unlock.
Done your Alcatel locked modem/mifi/router is now free to use all sims from all networks.
NOTE: Please do not try just any code because it may block your MiFi permanently.
Published: Oct 16, 2016